Online Estimate Request Form
You can get a quote to repair your vehicle without even leaving your home . We understand what an inconvenience it is to have to run around and get quotes – especially when it’s not your fault.
It’s important that the photos you send us show as much of the car as possible to ensure we can see the full extent of the damage.
When taking photos of your car for us to prepare a quote, we recommend that you:
– Set your cameras resolution to as low as possible for speed of transmission.
– Don’t take the images too close, we can always zoom in.
– Take an overall picture of the car, where the complete car is in frame, with the damaged section in the centre of the photos.
– Take the photos in natural sunlight where possible.
– Take a picture of the Registration label
– Take a picture of the pic of car ID plate – normally found under bonnet or inside left or right hand door opening
Please be aware that an online quote is an estimate of repairs according to the damages we can see. There may be other damage that is hidden.